Thursday, April 30, 2009

How much can we pack into a week???

The past week was quite eventful. I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones last Monday night and was there two nights (including the night in the ER). All is well now, but it was a long and involved situation which involved a day surgery. Thanks to Judy, Amanda, mom, and Brandon for ALL your help at the hospital. Lauren Margaret and I headed back to Houston with Grandmommy and ended up staying a week (thanks to another kidney stone attack in Houston). Although we had only planned staying the weekend, it ended up being such a fun week.

Grandmommy hosted a "Sundaes on Saturday" party to introduce Lauren Margaret to Houston friends. It was a lot of fun! Amy's ice cream provided the ice cream sundaes. It was really a cute party and everyone seemed to really enjoy the sundaes - I know I did!! Grandmommy even had a little corsage made for Lauren Margaret with baby roses. It was so special!



Judy and LM in my hospital room
Reading in the car on the way to Houston
Cute invitation my mom did for the partyGrandmommy and Lauren Margaret...the main attractions at the "Sundaes on Saturday" party at Grandmommy & Granddaddy's house on Saturday. Granddaddy was at market in North Carolina so we missed seeing him this trip!
Kim and Sloan WinklerErin and Ellie CunninghamNanny, Mommy, Grandmommy, Daddy Smilie, LM, Aunt Katie, and KKKK and Lauren Margaret at KK's houseAunt Sissy and LMWill and Allison attempting to take a self portrait...forgot to zoom out...oops!
George and Lauren MargaretAunt Katie and Lauren Margaret in Grandaddy's study
Recess at Grandmommy's schoolSlumber party at Uncle T and Aunt Sissy's houseCousins Joe and Amanda Jackson came over to Uncle T and Aunt Sissy's to meet Lauren Margaret
Playing with Aunt SissyGrandmommy and Lauren MargaretBack at home in Dallas and out for a walk in our "big girl" stroller
Daddy's little girl. We missed you, Daddy!!

4 comments:

The Cunningham Family said...

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW PRETTY SHE IS!!!

The Varner Family said...

So glad you are better. Sounds awful what you went through! Loved all the pretty pictures and I love that yellow shirt of yours!

JoAnna Bruce said...

Oh no! Kidney stones. I am glad you are better. Love the pics. She is just precious.

Carolyn said...

CUTE PICS! She's preshie!