Saturday was LM's five month birthday...how fast she is growing. We started out the day with some rice cereal...she seemed to like it (video below). I felt like I was feeding a toddler with her sitting there so grown up like. Then, she headed out for a walk with her Daddy on the Katy Trail and to the Apple Store. We then enjoyed breakfast at Cafe Brazil with the Sanders before they headed back to Ft. Worth.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Five Years of Marraige, Five Months Old, Rice Cereal, and Brandon's First Father's Day
Saturday was LM's five month birthday...how fast she is growing. We started out the day with some rice cereal...she seemed to like it (video below). I felt like I was feeding a toddler with her sitting there so grown up like. Then, she headed out for a walk with her Daddy on the Katy Trail and to the Apple Store. We then enjoyed breakfast at Cafe Brazil with the Sanders before they headed back to Ft. Worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations. I can't believe it's already been 5 years. LM deserves the crown!
Post a Comment