This was taken at about 8:00 am....we thought this was a lot, but we had no idea what was in store.
LM having fun exploring in the snow...still able to easily walk through the snow!
Throwing her first snowball
12:00, noon! It's really starting to pile up!
Yummy!!!
4:00 pm. Almost up to the little one's knees. I love this picture...LM looks like she's about to fall over she's so tired and Avery is staring at that snowman like, "who the heck are you?"
Brandon took this picture around midnight on Friday morning...look how bright it was outside
Daddy and Lauren Margaret having fun in the snow Friday morning before he left for work
Up to her knees...she can no longer walk through it!
view of our street
It was a fun few days...Today I picked up the tiara and boa we used for our snowman...they finally hit the ground as the last bit melted. I know we had nowhere near the amount of snow the northeast had, but it was record setting snowfall for Dallas! It was fun while it lasted, but I'm sure glad we don't have to endure this weather for much longer...bring on Spring!!

1 comment:
That is nuts!! I love the new pic on the top of your blog. What a cutie!
Post a Comment