Lauren Margaret is 10 months old and is really having a lot of fun this month. She is now walking all over the place...now let me clarify....this is still a little shaky, but nonetheless she's walking! She reminds me of that pink Energizer bunny commercial She'll go about 10 steps, fall down, then get right back up and keeps on going! She can walk halfway across the room now , so she's getting pretty good at it. She thinks it is really funny when she falls and seems to like all the attention when everyone laughs! She gets this huge ear to ear grin with those two little teeth showing. I love that smile! Here are a few other things she's up to this month:
-saying "Hidee" for Hi
-saying "Daddy" and "Mama"
-saying "Doggie"
-says, "Biyeeee" for bye
-says, "Biyeeee" for bye
-copies me when I say thank you. She makes the sounds like she saying it back to me...hard to type the way it sounds...but trust me, it's pretty cute!
-she still loves peek a boo and likes to hide to get you to play it with her
-likes climbing up stairs, climbing up anything really she tries to climb everything!! NO FEAR, I tell you.
-crawls under, over, through everything...tables, chairs...amazes me how she twists her body all around to get through things.
-likes picking up heavy things...cracks us up...Brandon's big shoes, pumpkins...pretty big ones...big toys.
-She waves at everything and anyone, and if you aren't waving back, she'll make a loud noise to get your attention.
-She points to so many things in her books now. She can find the little caterpillar and sun on each page in the book her Aunt Carrie gave her (Very Hungry Caterpillar) and she loves pointing out animals and other things in other books. She can turn the pages and likes at least 3 stories before bed.
-She likes brushing her hair...I keep a baby brush in her drawer and I brush all 10 of her hairs after her bath each night, so her new favorite thing to do is hold the brush and pat it on her head or yours. It's cute and she seems so proud doing it...I just can't bare to tell her she isn't brushing much, but I guess it's good practice for when she has more hair.
-She likes brushing her 2 teeth - thinks it is really fun!!
-Hums in the car when her Kindermusik cd is on. It's really precious...we love turning down the sound and listening to her hum...so sweet!
Here she is walking....drum roll, please...
Here she is walking....drum roll, please...

2 comments:
Precious!!
Love the post! Lauren is so advanced and just precious! The walking video is the best. I feel like she is walking to music or something the way her little feet move! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment