Friday, August 28, 2009

Chatty Cathy

Lauren Margaret is starting to get very chatty these days...I wonder who she gets that from??

So far she says (well, not sure how to spell baby talk, but you get the idea):
Ma Ma (yes, I am very proud of this...but I'm not so sure she's knows that I'm Ma Ma)
Buh Buh
Guh Guh
Puh Puh

She enjoyed going to her first birthday party last Saturday...her friend James Slade turned one! It was a fun party and she had a good time playing with the other children. To see pictures from the big bash, click HERE.


I've been pretty lazy with the camera this week, but I will get some new pics soon! Here are a few of my favorites from her 6 month photos that Kristie Mills took...hopefully this will tide you over until I can get some new ones :)


1 comment:

Rikki said...

Oh most precious baby girl!! I love those photos!!! I just can't wait for more! We're so excited to see you guys in just a few weeks-- or is it days now? The countdown is on!